- Log into CenteringWorks
- Click on the "User Admin" option
- Under the "Role" section, click on the dropdown arrow and select the appropriate role
- Enter the members information in the designated areas
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Cell Phone Number
- Core or Specialist (Select one from the dropdown options)
- Check off the box under "Provisioned"
- Ensure the box under the "Active" column is checked off
- Click "Save"
- The new added Steering Committee member will receive an email with a link to create a username and password
- The username for the newly provisioned person will be their email address and will have ".CHI" at the end (For example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Still Need Help? Please contact your Client Relations team by calling our customer service phone number between the hours of 10:00am EST and 4:00pm EST at 857-284-7570 and select option 5. You may also contact our Client Relations team via email at email@example.com.
Email submissions received during business hours, can expect an email response within 24 hours as we work to answer your question. Once your request is submitted, please check your email for additional information.